We Are a Community of Christians who
- Proclaim Jesus Christ as the human face of God.
- Recognize the faithfulness of other people who have other approaches to the reality we call God.
- Invite “all sorts and conditions of people” to join in our worship and in our common life, respecting one another’s differences in background, belief and lifestyle.
- Engage with scripture, Christian spiritual tradition, and our life experience to deepen our faith and our relationship with God.
- Discover together the resources required for our work in the world: offering a community of faith and striving for justice and peace among all people.
- Recognize that our faith entails costly discipleship, renunciation of privilege, and conscientious resistance to evil – – as has always been the tradition of the church.